The personal data collected through the website www.lns-privatelabel.com (hereinafter the “Website”) is processed by Lactalis Nutrition Santé company, publisher of the website, whose registered office is located at Parc d’activités de Torcé – Secteur Est 35370 TORCE (hereinafter “LNS”).
Purposes of the data processing
Your data may be collected and processed by LNS for the purposes of:
- contacting you, including by email, to respond to your comments or information requests ;
- conception of internal anonymised statistics and comparative studies in the legitimate interest of LNS and subject to the respect of your right to object to such use. You may do so by contacting us at email@example.com (for more details, check the “Your rights and remedies” section) ;
- cookies management (see the “Cookies Management” section).
Data recipients are:
- The persons authorized within LNS who are in charge of the processing of your data, including the persons within LNS in charge of commercial relations as the case may be. They have only access to the data they need in the course of their duties ;
- Our subcontractors in charge of the management of your data, on behalf of LNS, for among others, the hosting of the Website or the application maintenance.
We will not market or sell your personal data in any way. These data are solely used by the website www.lns-privatelabel.com.
We will keep your data for commercial purposes for a period of 3 years from their collection or the last contact, unless you express an objection to such use (see the “Your rights and remedies” section).
Your rights and remedies
You have the right to access your data, to rectify and to obtain erasure of your personal data. You also benefit from the right to restriction of processing and the right to object. At any time, you can oppose the dissemination, transmission and conservation of your data. To exercise these rights, you can contact us by email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post at Data Protection Officer – Group Legal Affairs – 10-20 rue Adolphe BECK – 53089 LAVAL.
You also have the right to define the instructions relating to the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data after your death in accordance with Article 40-1 of the French Data Protection Act.
We will do what is necessary to respond satisfactorily to your requests. If, for any reason, you feel that the response was not satisfying, we inform you that you may contact the data protection authority (CNIL).
At any time, you have the possibility to remove your consent to the processing of your data for advertising purposes by making a request through the “contact us” form: http://lns-privatelabel.com/how-can-we-help/