- World leading dairy group
- World leader in the cheese market
Founded in 1933, Lactalis is a French family-owned dairy company that remains a landmark of dairy-making traditions and industrial know-how. Lactalis offers high-quality, nutritional, and delicious tasting products both in France and abroad.
- Turnover: 18,5 billion euros
- 80,000 employees with a presence in over 94 countries
- 250 production sites in over 50 countries
Lactalis is a dairy group with strong international scope.
- Europe 47% employees
- America 24% employees
- Asia/Oceania 16% employees
- Africa 13% employees
Lactalis Group gathers together leading, renowned international brands: